[ale] SSH hangs

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 2 22:08:27 EDT 2004

Is the remote server set to not reverse lookup?  Cause that could
redirect the key somewhere else, right?  The initial connection is the
client sending to the remote server, which works based on your log
below.  Except that the machines do exchange what protocol is being
used.  I don't know enough to comment any more.

Now, I will say that different versions of SSH or OpenSSH don't always
work smoothly together.
Dow