[ale] "undeleteable" file

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Wed Sep 1 10:40:18 EDT 2004

What's the error?

Sounds like your hard drive A) has a physical imperfection on the disc,
and/or B) is on its way out. Backing up your good information might be a
good idea regardless at this point.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:22:15 -0500