[ale] KDE key problem

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sat Oct 30 19:54:45 EDT 2004

> Just to be clear, what part of the Control Center are we talking about? I'm
> looking at Regional & Accessibility-->Keyboard Shortcuts-->Global
> Shortcuts. Ctl-Tab is the preset to walk through a desktop list and there
> is not preset command for walking through desktops. What do you see on that

I see the same.  And if i click on the "Shortcut Sequences" tab, I see 20
unassigned "Window to Desktop N" entries, 4 "Switch to Desktop N" of the form
CTRL-SHIFT-FN, and 16 more unassigned "Switch to Desktop N".

But everywhere else, KDE is acting like There are 12 (or more) "Switch to
Desktop N" as "Ctrl+FN".

David