[ale] OT: DVD Rental

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sat Oct 30 17:53:18 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 17:51, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 13:13 -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> > I've canceled by Blockbuster account for 2 reasons.
> >
> > #2.  It is only valid at the store you sign up.
>
> Hmm, perhaps that is something new.  In the past few years I've probably
> only been to BB a handful of times.  However, in those instances I have
> used my decades old BB card (originally registered in Marietta, in
> Virgina, California, and various Atlanta outlets.

No.  I'm not talking about the BB card. I'm talking about the Movie and
Game pass.  you pay X amount of dollers per month for unlimited
rentals.  You BB card is valid at all locations. When you go to BB the
computer downloads your profile from corporate to local.  That way it
can be accessed during outages.

The game pass can not be used at any other store then where is was
purchased.

Anyone here up for Halo 2 party :)