[ale] LISA ALE T-shirts advance sale at the installfest

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Sat Oct 30 05:56:38 EDT 2004

Gee, up a little early, aren't we?

On Saturday 30 October 2004 05:41 am, Geoffrey saith:
> Harold will have the ALE @ LISA t-shirts for sale at the installfest
> today.  The logo is the one from the ALE website with 'ALE @ LISA'
> across the bottom.
>
> Looks great.
>
> Again, any proceeds made from the sale of the t-shirts will be donated
> to an OSS project.  I'm still looking for recommendations.
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey

Quote: 6
"[G]un control often serves as a gateway to tyranny. Tyrants from Hitler
 to Mao to Stalin have sought to disarm their own citizens, for the simple
 reason that unarmed people are easier to control. Our Founders, having
 just expelled the British army, knew that the right to bear arms serves
 as the guardian of every other right. This is the principle so often
 ignored by both sides in the gun control debate. Only armed citizens can
 resist tyrannical government."

 --Ron Paul

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719