[ale] RMI Library

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Oct 26 22:18:54 EDT 2004

Right.  Abstraction I would do even if I implemented this from scratch.
It just begs for it.  But why over http?  Because http is typically
allowed over a firewall and you do not have to run another service?  Why
not a simple server that is meant to do the job of remote procedure
calls that is not implemented using an HTTP POST?

Why use HTTP for this?  I guess authtentication with cookies work too.