[ale] Installfest - Less than a week away

Megan Golding mgolding at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Oct 24 19:55:40 EDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 07:30:31PM -0400, Vernard Martin wrote:
> H. Bieber wrote:
> >Let's get
> >the word out and get some people to attend this. There are plenty of cool
>
> I'll post this in the commons area so that my students can take a gander
> at it. Not sure what kind of response we'll get as most of the students
> at Clayton tend to live on the south end of GA and don't get into ATL
> all that much.

I publicized the installfest to my high school students, and we may have a taker or two. Incidentally, we're running the Gimp, Open Office, and learning PHP with these guys under Windows. A few are highly interested in Linux. Open source rocks!

Megan Golding
--
Life with Rachel, one mom's journey: http://www.kalamitykat.com

AIM: meganau  Yahoo!: meggolding  email: mgolding at sdf.lonestar.org