[ale] OT: KVM Switches?

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Wed Oct 20 08:23:08 EDT 2004

I've had a Trip Lite 8-port running for a couple years with Linux and
Windows both in the mix.  I do find that Dells can throw off many KVM's,
though, for some reason, so watch out for that.  I've moved to
SuperMicros and 1 Tyan.  I've been very pleased with the Tripp Lite.  My
Remote Boot switch is what currently ails me.

Matthew Brown, CorData
Linux Solutions for Small Business
o: 770-795-0089
e: matthew.brown at cordata.com