[ale] Teaching Opportunity

Joe Sechman joe.sechman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:13:22 EDT 2004

> Thank you all for your interest and input.  I have found someone to
> teach this course and will consequently be unsubscribing from this list.

gee...now I feel used and abused :0(  I thought you really wanted to
come up with a good class?  What happened to quality?

Well, this explains a lot:
http://www.accelebrate.com/open_source_training/default.htm

<excerpt>
"Don't see the open source product for which you need training? Please
contact us -- we will either provide you with the training you need or
refer you to someone who can."
</excerpt>

Maybe it's good I didn't teach the class, I'd just refer you to the man page.

--
Joe Sechman
Unix / Linux Systems Administrator