[ale] teaching opportunity

Yu, Jerry Jerry.Yu at Voicecom.com
Tue Oct 19 15:59:43 EDT 2004

the client list on their website is actually pretty impressive. The bottom
line is, there are a buniness in need of OSS training and there is another
business tries to arrange it.
It'd make sense for us ALEers to be happy to see it happen than not, right?

In my opinion, a brief introduction (even hasted) to open-source & LAMP (or
just AMP) is a great step forward and much better than, say, to shut our
door to new-comers to this great OSS land.

Also, it is unfair to require the lady to know all the stuff, when we don't
refuse to talk with head-hunters who don't really know our stuff (yes, yes,
it would be nice if they know) when we are looking for a job.