[ale] OT: Copying a complete hard drive

Kenneth W Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Tue Oct 19 09:56:28 EDT 2004

Whoops...  {sheepish grin}
It was late at night & I guess I didn't exactly grok what was
Actually Trying To Doooooo...
The "network/copy" trick has worked very nicely for me though
for "regular data."  And Knoppix was a lifesaver too because
the "master" XP machine had a hosed OS (even more hosed than
it is when it "works..."

-kc