[ale] Teaching Opportunity

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Oct 18 20:50:52 EDT 2004

Lisa Bell wrote:
> Is it safe to assume that you are not interested in this freelance
> teaching opportunity?  I don't want to banter back and forth.

I am not bantering.  I am questioning the approach to this course.  Can
you explain why a windows computer would be chosen to teach a class that
is expected to target a Linux machine?  Does that, in anyway make any
sense to you?  Would you teach someone to be an electrician with a book
on carpentry?

I honestly would like to hear why your company chose that environment
for this class.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995