[ale] NO NO NO NO NO

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sun Oct 17 00:18:30 EDT 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, aaron wrote:

> On Saturday 16 October 2004 22:42, George Johnson wrote:
> > I like those slinder blond right wing intelligent book writing types.
> > Go Ann Colter go!!  She gets my vote.
> >
> > gj
>
> I think the legitimate candidates in this race are required to alt least be
> Lizards. Slimy, slithering, bile puking media slugs are a sub-sentient
           ^^^^^
> species.

The intent and meaning is well understood, but lizards are reptiles, and
generally considered non-slimy. If you must go with a slimy vertibrate,
you probably need something like a salimander, otherwise slugs are just
fine and slimy, with the advantage of not having _any_ backbone (make no
bones about THAT!)

sorry for being mildly pendantic. Otherwise, this would be longer and
tackle "slithering" lizards also.