[ale] LISA conference directory help

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Oct 14 20:00:28 EDT 2004

Folks, I'm looking for some wordsmithing to put together 100 words
describing ALE in the LISA con directory. Any suggestions/help will be
greatly appreciated.  This is 93 words so there's not much room for
growth, but I really want help with content. I started with the
statement from the website and have this thus far:

'The Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (ALE), founded in December 1994, is a LUG
in the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Anyone is welcome to come to the meetings; there is no membership, fees
or any other formalities. To become a member, just show up. Our primary
interest is in getting information about Linux to members of the Atlanta
community.

ALE has three monthly meetings. ALE Central at Emory University, second
Thursday of the month. ALE NorthWest at Kennesaw State University,
third Thursday of the month. ALE NorthEast at Edeltacom Data Center,
first Thursday of the month.'

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995