[ale] raid 1

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Oct 13 10:04:48 EDT 2004

echo 500 > /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_min
echo 5000 > /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_max

That will limit the max speed for the OS to rebuild at.  Probably faster
and easier than messing with the raid devices.  If you still want to I
can help you with the process you're looking for I think.

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):