[ale] Presentation for ALE Central Meeting on Thursday

Bridges, Doug DBridges at alston.com
Tue Oct 12 16:05:33 EDT 2004

For better or worse I have agreed to give a presentation at Thursday's meeting on Open Source Software and Intellectual Property.  Because the OSS community has diverse opinions and knowledge about IP, I thought it would be good to give a short introduction to the different types of IP (patents, copyrights, and trademarks), but I also wanted to see if anyone had any particular areas that they would like me to talk about.  Any suggestions or requests are welcome, as I expect this to be a very informal
presentation.

Doug Bridges

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
(404-881-7000) or by electronic mail (postmaster at alston.com), and