[ale] Presentation Opportunity for Thurday's Central Meeting

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Oct 11 11:41:14 EDT 2004

Due to "networking" failures in searching for Linux meeting presenters (in
other words, because I've been a bit of  a slacker this month),  we once
again have a short notice opportunity for a lucky Linux Enthusiast to share
their knowledge and expertise for the main presentation at October's ALE
central meeting, this coming Thursday @ 7:30pm.

A short 30 to 45 minute topic would fit nicely, since Michael Hirsch has
already scheduled some of the meeting time for a look at a few of the
"alternative" GUI and window manager options for the Linux desktop
(alternative as in not Gnome or KDE defaults) .

Note that the presentation does not need to be formal to be interesting, and
Open Office Impress slides are entirely optional! :-)

Also, if you have experience with any of the GUI alternatives and would be
willing to demo YAGIC (Yet Another GUI Interface Choice), please contact
Michael Hirsch or myself so we can get you hooked up for the YAGIC parade.

Much Thanks!

peace
aaron