[ale] Penguin Boxers from OldNavy.com

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 9 02:57:13 EDT 2004

My wife came home from Kohls excited to show me her new clothes.  Her
favorites out of what she bought were pajamas that were dark blue with
little penguins all over.  She also is being introduced to Win98 at her
new job.  Since she is used to Linux, SuSE 9.0 vintage, she is learning
the hard way what a hard life Windows users lead.
Dow