[ale] Opera 7.51 import of Netscape 6 mail?

Frank fivey at attglobal.net
Fri Oct 8 22:19:07 EDT 2004

Has anyone successfully imported Netscape 6 mail into Opera 7.51? I've
giving Opera a look and tried to import my Netscape mail but haven't
 been successful. At least with 7.51 I can get to the import dialogs
without Opera core dumping as with the 7.54 version. But once I get to
the dialog and drill down into the .mozilla ...../ mail directory I
never find anything to select that actually imports anything.  It this
crippleware feature since I using the free version of Opera?

Frank