[ale] for lefties only

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Thu Oct 7 11:21:13 EDT 2004

Hey, whattaya mean not political????

http://www.lefthander.com/

I'm sick and tired of doors with knobs on the Wrong Side, power tools
designed to bite me, knives which are dangerous to use, and tableware
designed specifically to spill on my clothing. Heck, the whole reason
I'm a coder is because keyboards are left handed.

BTW I use a Comp USA trackball which has a completely square base and
three buttons. It's awesome. Everyone else is afraid  to touch my
computer because the left-handed trackball flips 'em out so badly. At
least they get a taste of what my world is like ALL THE TIME.

I JUST WANT MY LEFTS.

-- CHS