[ale] [OT] Dell Optiplex SX270 Motherboard Failure

Bob Toxen transam at cavu.com
Wed Oct 6 17:31:44 EDT 2004

I've had a run of bad power supplies lately.  Also, both of my WD 60 GB
disks died recently, just out of warranty.  I'll make a point of buying
higher quality power supplies.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]