[ale] [Fwd: [Fwd: ALE participation LISA]]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Oct 5 19:17:52 EDT 2004

Emil P. Man wrote:
> I also exchaged a few e-mails with Peter, however the problem with the
> Lisa conference is that its so expensive. I promised Peter some student
> involvement from KSU, however I know that I won't be able to go
> considering the price of the sessions, and I know many other people
> (especially students) won't be able to go for the same reason.

There are student prices, although I know that only cuts the tutorial
prices in half, it's a pretty good chunk on the technical sessions price.

You can get a free pass to the vendor exhibit.

https://db.usenix.org/cgi-bin/Conference/lisa04/show.cgi

You can get a lot out of a single day at the technical sessions, that's
not but $75 for a card carrying student.  $150 for all three days.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995