[ale] WAY OT: Bungee Spider Webs

Matthew Magee mnmagee at juno.com
Tue Oct 5 13:43:15 EDT 2004

Robert L. Harris wrote:

>  I'm trying to find a Bungee Spider Web or Cargo net that's about 1.5'
>x 2' or something close.  I use this to strap my laptop bag to my
>motorcycle.  The one I've got is falling apart.  My wife has checked
>Target, Kroger, and other stores she's gone into including some sport
>stores.  Looking on the Net isn't being very helpful either.
>
>  Has anyone seen one of these recently or have a link I can order from?
>
>Robert
>

>:wq!
>Robert L. Harris                     | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
>                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
>DISCLAIMER:
>      These are MY OPINIONS             With Dreams To Be A King,
>       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
>       no-one else.                       - Manowar

You should be able to find one a a motorcycle dealership, or if not,
Dennis Kirk http://www.denniskirk.com should have a few.

A better solution may be a backpack.  There are new ones on the market
specifically for motorcyclists that carry electronic devices.  This
would shield the unit from all that vibration and shock.