[ale] Managing multiple networks?

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 2 08:54:11 EDT 2004

Suse has a built in tool that handles such problems and more.  Allows
you to create multiple environment settings to be chosen anytime for
switching from work1 to work2 to home and back.  It is a yast2 module
under the system menu in the control center called profile manager.
Man, this is as bad as windows for telling how to get to the software!
Anyway, look there for creating snapshots of your current settings that
can be recovered or tweaked as you need. It is very complete and will
allow an on the fly change or a boot change.
Dow