[ale] Seth Nickell - Design Fu : mono

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Sat May 22 22:15:42 EDT 2004

"I'm sure such a facility could easily be created in Java as well. "

ROFL!!!!  It'd be easy if you were Microsoft and had the inards in front of
you.  For everyone else it's completely unprofitable.

Matthew Brown                CorData, Inc.
o:    770-795-0089 ...or... 888-681-2262
e:    matthew.brown at cordata.com
www:  www.cordata.com
Linux / Open Source Solutions for Business