[ale] Clarification - Fedora as a server?

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Fri May 21 12:18:43 EDT 2004

There are several of us on here with extensive FreeBSD experience.

Just a clarification question: If the host is being provided by (and the
OS choice is dictated by) a hosting company, will they not be the ones
that set everything up and maintain it? Once you give them your basic
requirements (apache, mysql, etc.) they have to either say "yes we can"
or "no we can't".

Also, Fedora Core 1 is not stable. In fact, Fedora, by it's nature, is
bleeding edge and unstable.