[ale] SUSE 9.1 Mirror

Jonathan Glass jonathanbglass at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 07:47:30 EDT 2004

I believe it will create a bootable CD for network
installs, and probably for other types of installs as
well.  Have you tried mounting the boot.iso on your
local filesystem via loopback and seeing if there is a
Readme file or some other docs?

mount -o loop boot.iso /path/to/mnt/point

thanks

Jonathan