[ale] speedfactory vs speakeasy?

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Mon May 17 21:15:54 EDT 2004

I am also with SpeedFactory. I think their customer service is fantastic. I have only called 2 or 3 times with various user questions, and updating billing etc.. and I think my longest hold time was @45 seconds. Also, they are Linux friendly, Mosha (I think that's how you spell it) was a leader of the GA Tech LUG for quite a while.

Harold