[ale] CSS hell

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Sat May 15 22:45:47 EDT 2004

[...]
    James> than I do (guess why I married her!) and as such has been
    James> looking for better references than what we currently
    James> have.
[...]

Well, as a caveat _DWWS_ details more rationale and howto than being a
CSS reference (i.e. "this is why it's good to use CSS", "this is how
you should markup this kind of content" as opposed to "the
text-decoration property can be set to x, y, or z on <foo> elements").
I still find myself pulling the w3 CSS spec PDF or something from
devedge up regularly.  I think the Meyer CSS book's still one of the
better references.

And also possibly of interest you might check out Zeldman's
http://www.alistapart.com/ which has articles on web design (most
geared towards a more non-coding-y audience).