[ale] OT:Hard Drive Switcher

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri May 14 09:23:13 EDT 2004

Check you system board.  On mine I can tell it to boot from HDD 0 or HDD
2  This worked for me when I found an old HDD of mine with win on it.  I
just put it in as slave. During post pressed escape to catch the boot
device and directed it to HDD 1 Worked like a champ.  No work on boot
loader required... and I didn't have to mess around with building some
sort of switch...

-Rob