[ale] streaming media

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Mon May 10 16:45:03 EDT 2004

Just as long as the stream isn't proprietary and has to use a webpage
embeded player (plugin) to listen. WSB did that; I mentioned to them
that they should provide an alternate stream, even selected 'Linux' as
my OS on their feedback form, for those of us that can't use what they
are "offering." They replied back saying something to the effect of "We
do not currently offer alternate streams but may do so in the future."