[ale] Suse 9.1 Pro posted to tux.org, please be considerate!!

mark marklame at emetastar.com
Wed May 5 14:27:54 EDT 2004

Hey all!!  www.tux.org has posted Suse 9.1 Pro.  In a few days, can someone (1
time) download and post to a server down there in Atlanta.  Maybe the
gentleman who was offering to setup a mirror to attract people to their site
can do it.

I really would recommend giving Novell (Suse) a call, have them give
presentations at the LUG in greater Atlanta.  The ink on their business plan
isn't even dry yet!!

P.S.  I don't think they'll (Novell) pay an accountant to keep track of the
'pocket change' you guys are collecting to give Suse.  Novell is more
interested in you all seeding the market, fixing bugs you find in the open
source software.  I suspect that's why it's OK to post it out on a ftp
server!!

Have fun with 9.1!!

Mark