[ale] The joy of false postives - squidGuard / blacklist-upd

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun May 2 22:36:27 EDT 2004

If you use the webmin interface for squidguard you can open the
blacklist (be warned, it's HUGE and full of words the kids don't need to
see) and select individual items and remove them. Some items are listed
in domains (yahoogroups.com) that could be better listed in the url
section or the regular expression section.