[ale] SuSE 9.1 pricey?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sat May 1 10:04:15 EDT 2004

yes, so is Debian's upgrade - but the reason I buy Suse is 1)lots of
semi-corporate software that I cannot get anywhere else (think multimedia)
and 2)corporate distros are a bit better at working without small problems
arising than project distros (mainly with stuff like Java).  Sometimes I
just have to/want to insert disk, enter some stuff and have it all done.

Greg