[ale] ALE NW meeting was a success?

Michelle Mason mmason at acworthcablenet.net
Fri Mar 26 18:15:22 EST 2004

HI, I'm Michelle and new to the list.  I did not attend the last meeting, so
when is the next NW meeting so I can attend?

I'll just speak up here and make a list:

Linux Security -- along the lines of security the box on the Network
Distros geared toward multimedia and/or configuring PVR cards - Has anyone
done that yet?
Dual Boot installations

My experience with LINUX is messing around with REDHAT and Mandrake. And I
have no idea what's been presented so
you may have already covered.

Michelle Mason
Acworth GA