[ale] believe me

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Mar 24 17:11:41 EST 2004

Chris Fowler wrote:
> It just means that someone on this list must be using Outlook.

Actually, it means that someone who has one of the list members in there
outlook address book is infected.  Doesn't necessarily have to be anyone
subscribed to the list.  The sending email addresses are always spoofed.
  I've received infected emails FROM me to me, and I know that's not
where it really came from.  A simple look at the headers proved that.