[ale] GeorgiaLinux Expo

Chris Farris jcf at primeharbor.com
Wed Mar 17 06:41:51 EST 2004

You put 30 people in a room who say they will do something and you might
have a chance of 6 of them actually sticking with it. Penguinfest was
only able to attact 5 people to its first (and only!) meeting and died a
wimpering death.

I predict this effort will fail miserably like all previous ones.
Chris

PS. Now prove me wrong. :)

PPS. you left out a digit in you phone number

PPPS. If you can't take the time to spell check and format your message
then you don't have the diligence to pull off an event like ALS.