[ale] OT: WYSIWYG HTML editor

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Mar 12 15:25:25 EST 2004

Nvu (http://www.nvu.com/) at least generates valid HTML. I have yet to see
another WYSIWYG editor that does (well, I suppose I would have to use them
first). I tried it out the other day to see if it would work for a friend who
was bitching about FrontPage. From what I saw it is done pretty well. I even
pointed it towards my personal page, which is XHTML 1.0 Strict without a table
in sight, and it displayed everything correctly.