[ale] gnome-panel MIA

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Fri Mar 12 14:21:04 EST 2004

Many thanks, Doug. That was the answer.

I wonder why they renamed it? (I assume they did so, because on my
RH and Slack boxen it's called "gnome-panel".)

-- Joe

"Bridges, Doug" <DBridges at alston.com> writes:

> Or you can just go to debian.org and see what files are in the package:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=gnome-panel&version=stable&arch=i386
>
> My guess, from looking at the file list, is that the name of the program is /usr/bin/panel.
>
> Doug Bridges

Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him;
Someday we will hunt him down and chop him up and eat him!
   -- Annze, age 7
--
If you really want to get my attention, send mail to
jknapka .at. kneuro .dot. net.