[ale] Simple QoS

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Mar 9 19:52:09 EST 2004

I have no idea. I haven't had a chance to mess with it myself; I just
know that it is designed for home broadband connections that are easily
affected by uploading. I really need to start working on it though,
playing games and getting lag in the middle because your room mates
start uploading stuff is annoying.