[ale] Hardware probs(was Need Help w/Debian Sarge...)

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sun Mar 7 00:04:15 EST 2004

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 07:54:30PM -0500, James P. Kinney III wrote:

> http://www.memtest86.com/
>
> They have a CD bootable version as well.

Unfortunately I do not have a cd writer.  However I have not been able
to download the floppy package with lynx.  Could someone post a link I
could use wget to retrieve the file with.  I definitely still have a
problem somewhere. Tried to compile a new kernel so I could install the
ATI Radeon driver and it locked up solid after a short while.  Sure was
a lot faster than my old system till then :-)

Thanks,

Jim Seymour