[ale] Problem connecting to internet

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Jun 30 16:14:50 EDT 2004

Dow,

	Nothing really, it's just the one that I'm familiar with.  I would
assume the syntax would be very similar, and the outcome the same (the
machine would have an IP).  In the config for that interface (is it
/etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ethX on SuSE), is the card setup
correctly (onboot, dhcp, etc.)?