[ale] An Indian perspective on Indian outsourcing

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Fri Jan 30 15:38:18 EST 2004

Hmmmmm...  Once again we find that the deck is stacked in an odd sort of
way.  Reminds me of dealing with the Japanese.

Exactly who benefits from such policies?  Not the middle class.

Matthew Brown
 	      (888) 681-2262     .     (770) 795-0089     .
http://www.cordata.com

*	Windows and Linux Networks
*	Anti-virus
*	Security