[ale] Need Zope or TWiki Consultant/Programmer

Larry Grenevitch lg1450 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 30 14:48:21 EST 2004

I am trying to convince my company to embrace either Zope or TWiki for two
applications.
1) Knowledge Base - The base configurations/packages will probably work for
this.
2) Customer Service database so incident numbers need to be added to the topic
and then a lookup for the customer name and number needs to be added also.

I need someone to give me a ball park of how much to 1)install and 2)code.
And of course the preferred platform is Windoze today.