[ale]OT It begins...

Ronald Chmara ron at Opus1.COM
Fri Jan 30 00:47:00 EST 2004

On Jan 29, 2004, at 11:56 PM, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
>> *shrug* Use a Bayesian filter, be done
>> with it.
> Ain't tha new spam trying to "poison" those?

I get about 3-5 uncaught spams a day, and 200-300 caught ones. This is
also a filter system with about a year of training. :-) To truly poison
my system, the spammers would have to be using "poison" words that
match my specific filters.

> //never used such a filter and trying to prevent the need for one.

Good luck!

I honestly don't think anyone is arguing that email-addy shielding is
bad, but hey, ale is the kind of place where we seem to like to argue.
It's all in good fun.

-Bop