[ale] Indian outsourcing

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu Jan 29 16:20:16 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 02:43:21PM -0600, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> "Don't hate the playa, hate the game"
> "Don't hate the game, learn to play"

Ah.. and how am I to do that, pray tell?

...That is my whole point.

*chuckles*

"The Game", as you so eloquently put it, is played by people that
have control of a few million dollars of other people's money.  One
doesn't "learn to play" it.

As a random example of "The Game" in action, did you know that Ford,
General Motors, and Chrystler are not car companies?  They make the vast
majority of their income on loans, which just so happen to be for cars
that they manufacture.

I can read the writing on the wall.  I know my job (and perhaps even my
profession) won't exist in five years, at least not in this country.
So I'm planning accordingly.  In the mean time my employer (and I) will
have to subsist on whatever scraps the players of "the game" choose to
toss in our direction.

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
                                                           ICQ #1318444