[ale] introduction

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 14:05:18 EST 2004

Primarily the schools.  EBR Parish school system just closed a 45 year
old desegregation case back in August...the coffers of the school board
are decimated.  Secondarily, the new governor.  Third:  I'm on call
24x7x365 and work roughly 50-65 hrs/wk.  Finally, my kids both get up at
5AM to be bussed all over town.

It's kind of a no-brainer for my family.

--
Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator