[ale] Strategies for OS code in the Enterprise

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Jan 29 01:20:37 EST 2004

On Windows or Linux ?  My Windows Apache was borked because of Nusphere's
Apache is not the correct/req'd version and I couldn't shake it (perhaps if
I installed Oracle then Oracle's Apache would take over).  However, the
other stuff worked ok on Windows, so I think that once I get separation
between Nusphere and Apache it will work ok.

I an in the process of converting my Linux file server to use Subversion,
but it won't be done for another week or so.

Overall, it looks good (can't be any worse than Source Safe ... yuck ...)

Greg