[ale] OS Approval system?

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Wed Jan 28 20:13:15 EST 2004

It's actually a pretty simple setup to do.  I've done it now two or three
times in various ways.  Y advice is that you'r likely be better off writing
it into whatever you already have rrather than adding another new system...
UNLESS you have nothing this would bolt onto very well.

Matthew Brown
 	      (888) 681-2262     *     (770) 795-0089     *
http://www.cordata.com

*	Windows and Linux Networks
*	Anti-virus
*	Security