[ale] Forensics CD?

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Wed Jan 28 16:17:02 EST 2004

http://luge.cc.emory.edu/psl.html  you can grab the Penguin Sleuth Kit here. The PSL was created by Ernie Baca, you can read more at linux-forensics.com.

Harold

-----Original Message-----
From: "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net>
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:06:37 -0500
Subject: [ale] Forensics CD?

A while back I found a LiveCD similar to Knoppix but layed out for doing
serious diagnostics and forensics on a system.  I'm trying to poke into
a box and make sure nothing has been messed with.  Anyone have any good
links on similar LiveCD's?

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.

Registered Linux User #277269
http://counter.li.org